We are looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join a leading Financial Services organisation based in Merseyside with a global presence, with an thriving business that are going through large internal transformations. You will be working and learning within a diverse project team, to help support & Establish a Change Board and help embrace the Change Development Framework within the business. This is an exciting time to join the business as a Junior Business Analyst, and an opportunity to progress and start your journey within Change. Some of your key responsibilities are listed below:
- Working closely with the Lead Business Analyst, Project manager(s) and business lead(s) in documenting new changes required including new harmonised processes, functionalities, and features.
- Documenting & translating business functions and processes.
- Gathering, documenting, and mapping business requirements, initially at a high level so they can be clearly presented to Steering Groups and business leads and then translated into low level requirements which will be shared with business SME's and maintained through the life of the project.
- Participating in, and with appropriate training leading, functionality testing and user acceptance testing.
- Supporting the business with data cleansing & data quality improvements.
- Analysing, documenting, and communicating testing results to project stakeholders.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders & producing useful reports.
- Comfortable with gathering, & providing 360-degree feedback, for self and project stakeholders.
- Supporting the project manager with plans & RAID logs and deputising for holidays or other absences.
Skills & Experience:
- An Aptitude Business Analysis, Project Management and Stakeholder Management experience
- Very Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders in decision making, working closely with them to determine acceptable solutions, providing the best outcomes for the business and stakeholders.
- Competent Technical Skills with Office 365 & Visio
- Excellent Written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Some experience of creating reports & giving presentations to stakeholders
- Excellent planning, organisational & Time management skills.
Must be within commutable distance of the Wirral for a hybrid working approach.
Please Click apply or email email@example.com for more details.