Not convinced, motivated or simply searching for new challenges - read the proposition below:
My client is looking for an IT Support to join its Infrastructure division in Brussels.
If you like to be in contact with people, to help and figure out problems; joining them could be a great opportunity for you to learn and evolve.
Training, discovering, improvement, all of those will be part of the program in place to help you grow as an Expert in problem-solving and Support.
IT Support Engineer - The Job
As a member of the Infrastructure:
- You will help your clients and find the right solution adapted to them
- Also, configure and prepare the right installation of updates and changes
- Troubleshoot and fix incidents
- You will get training to be better
- You could also propose new settings to improve your internal organisation
- Work from the Brussels office and from home
IT Support Engineer - Your Profile
- You have a first good experience as IT Support (3 years of experience minimum)
- You speak fluently English AND French AND Dutch
- You have good knowledge of the following technologies such as Windows, Active Directory, Azure AD, Citrix, etc.
IT Support Engineer - The offer
- A permanent position in a growing company
- An attractive salary depending on your profile
- Extra advantages like a company car, Group Insurance, a Laptop, phone + subscription
- The opportunity to work from home even after COVID
- To join a company with friendly values and a real passion for IT
If this job interests you, and that you think you are ready to take on a new challenge, this job is made for you!