IT Support Engineer - Outside IR35 Contract - Hybrid
A global consultancy client of mine requires an IT Support Engineer with experience of supporting computing systems to provide break/fix support for the computing environment.
Skills & Experience:
* Experience with Windows (XP/Windows7/Windows 10/ Mac) providing desktop hardware & software break/fix support.
* Experience in remote troubleshooting.
* Experience on Ticketing Tool like Remedy, ServiceNow etc.
* Operating system imaging of laptops and desktops, scheduling, post imaging support & troubleshooting, remote operating system deployments, surplus equipment pickups, PC refresh, new hire system deployments
* Using knowledge and experience with Windows (XP/Windows7/Windows 10/Mac) to provide desktop hardware & software break/fix support.
* Knowledge of Microsoft systems (Windows 7 & O365)
* Troubleshoot basic network issues such as VPN, RSA, OKTA.
This is a contract role with a competitive rate, based out of their London site, however, there is a lot of flexibility around hybrid working arrangements.
For further information, or to be under immediate consideration, please contact click apply or email me directly with an updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org