IT SUPPORT ENGINEER - INTERNATIONAL CULTURE - PERMANENT JOB - BRUSSELS
I am looking for a Support Engineer in the centre of Brussels.
My client is a leader in his market and is existing for 70 years in more than 45 countries. Thanks to this company you will find a long-lasting relationship.
You will take care of the 1-2-3 lines, troubleshooting, Project Management, etc. You will have the opportunity to be in front of several modern technologies and become an expert in your sector.
Autonomous: You will find solutions by yourself and ask questions to the headquarter who will help you to grow technically.
This company is looking for a mindset, someone who is pro-active, solution oriented and look for answers by himself. On top of that the communication between department are good so you can ask for help at any moment and work in a company who has a strong culture and a good ambiance.
If you are looking for a job where you can evolve, feel good and be yourself do not hesitate to apply.
IT Support - The job
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations
- Manage the external partners and manage internal projects
- You will troubleshoot the 1-2-3 lines.
- You will have contact with the headquarters and be part of the international team
IT Support - Your profile
- You speak FLUENTLY English and speaks French OR Dutch
- You have at least 5 years in the same role.
- Line management experience
- Meeting room support, Cisco or Poly
- You are looking for a company where you can learn and evolve technically.
- You have already work with Windows, O365, network and security, etc.
IT Support - The offer
- Car + Fuel card
- Meal voucher
- Bonus, etc.
If you have a strong team spirit, you are looking to learn every day and you want to work in a company where the wellbeing of the employee is a statement this company is made for you!