We are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join a reputable and rapidly expanding organisation. This company is going through a period of growth due to continued success (even during the last few years!)
Technology is critical to this organisation, therefore there are always new tools and projects to be getting involved in!
- To provide 1st / 2nd line support to all users and staff ensuring resolutions are reached. Escalating where needed
- Answer incoming tickets for all 1st line issues
- Report to line management regarding incident progress
- Adhere to agreed Service Level principles and SLAs
- To take ownership over tickets, being proactive when dealing with issues
- Assist with in-house product and system builds
- Provide on-site troubleshooting, installations and all IT systems and services.
- 1+ years within an IT Support /1st line role
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Windows 10, SSCM
- Experience supporting hardware such as laptops, computers, mobiles etc
- Good troubleshooting and administration skills
- A desire to learn and work as part of a collaborative team
- An understanding around ITIL
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a people centric, collaborative team where there is huge scope for progression! Initially a 12 month fixed term contract, there is a very strong chance this role will become permanent
This role does require an on-site presence so you must be able to commute to their offices in central London!
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details