We are looking for an experienced IT Supplier Manager to join a technology driven organisation that due to continued success, are now going through a large period of growth!
This role will allow you to have full ownership of the full buying and supplier process over a broad range of reputable IT suppliers and projects!
- Identify, negotiate and deliver cost saving opportunity
- Manage & Develop supplier relationships
- Engage with internal & external stakeholders
- Track & manage supplier performance & targets
- Provide leadership to help improve efficiency and effectiveness across the business
- Help to improve the commercial's team processes & impact within the company
- Work with business functions to support in procurement of internally consumed services
- Manage the supplier dispute to an appropriate outcome
- Know & understand the IT strategy & road map to develop commercial strategies
We are open to seeing different levels of experience for this role as this company really promotes learning and development! This is a specific IT role with a big focus on the cloud, so you do need experience managing cloud or IT specific suppliers / vendors (AWS, Azure, GCP etc)
This role offers a flexible hybrid working pattern so you must be a commutable distance from their offices in Manchester
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!