Languages: English (German very advantageous)
Contract: 6 months
Our Fintech client in Zurich have an urgent need for an IT Service Transition manager to support them with their ongoing digital transformation. Across the business they are migrating all of their legacy systems to modern architectures and technologies. The successful candidate be a part of a flat hierarchy and have full responsibility for the IT service transition projects.
- Coordination of the IT Service transition activities of selected project
- Creation of IT Service transition templates and procedure based on best practice operating procedures, including operating procedures, operating cost (TCO), roles & responsibilities, HR demand/supply & skillset.
- Analysis of IT Service transition (implementation) efforts to transition selected applications operated outside of IT into IT
- 5-10 years of professional experience
- Expert for IT service transition
- Extensive experience in Process management & IT service management process framework (ITIL)
- Extensive experience in IT Project Management