IT Service Desk Analyst - Leading Insurer - Full Time
- Act as the first point of contact for a range of business users, respond to Service Desk incidents and investigate business application, hardware, software and networking problems
- Pay special attention to selected VIP users and provide a very personalised level of service to this community
- Liaising and supporting third party applications such as finance and risk
- Provide a timely resolution of issues with emphasis on keeping the customer informed regardless of who provides the solution
- Provide pro-active, continuous monitoring and operation of the active and inactive business application and infrastructure components, the desktop systems and the associated software, logging unexpected systems events and invoke incident management procedures
- Good technical background and hands-on experience of PC desktop, laptop, associated peripherals, networking and server technologies
- Ability to patch network ports and patch panels
- Administration experience of Windows 10 Server 12 or higher.
- Proven advanced level experiences of desktop software and associated tools, specifically Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, Azure, Microsoft Endpoint Manager and Teams Admin
- Experience of using Service management software to manage user requests, especially ServiceNow
- Experience of implementing change, software control and configuration management procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and customer skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within the business competently and effectively whilst building rapport.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team, to operate well under pressure, to respond to a demanding user base, to set own objectives, to prioritise workload, and to work flexible hours when necessary