This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Insurance client that is looking for an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst.
This person will be responsible for providing support to the company at Service Desk and 1st and 2nd level support.
What you'll need:
- Windows desktop OS software, particularly Windows 10
- A knowledge of Office suite applications (0365 desirable)
- Experience setting up SharePoint sites
- Experience with Virtual Desktop environments
- Basic understanding of office technology (Lan switches, Wi-Fi, IP Phone, etc)
- Experience provisioning tokens for MFA/Remote access
- Log all support calls made to IT whether by phone, email or in person.
- Providing a high level of customer service by owning some support calls from start to finish while responding to requests in a timely manner that meets the user's expectations even when the call is escalated.
- Take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
- Work with support colleagues and the Head of IT Infrastructure to provide user support of the steady state infrastructure.
- With support from the manage IT vendors and contracts specific to the Orlando office
- Build, image and otherwise configure desktop computers, thin clients and laptops.
- Create new user accounts and email; disable departing employee's accounts; administer line of business applications