My Client is one of the largest (Re)Insurance organization in the world and a global leader.
The Cyber Operations group is responsible for managing various security platforms across the organization. An opportunity exists in our Security Service Delivery team for an IT Security Analyst.
As part of this team you will monitor and manage devices and applications such as proxy, IPS/ IDS, Email Security, and DDoS. This role will report to the Head of Global Cyber Operations and take direction from the Service Managers of the Email and Network Security teams
- Assist in troubleshooting and problem solving a wide variety of client issues and issues affecting the security of our computing resources
- Investigate alerts and incidents generated from the Network and Email Security platforms.
- Provide technical and operational security support to IT, Engineering, Legal, and business units
- Assist in the day to day management of the proxy/DDOS solutions and management of proxy/DDOS change requests
- 5+ years experience in security, networking or IT systems administration
- Experience building, implementing and maintaining IT Infrastructure
- Good understanding of networking and security concepts
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar or equivalent work experience