IT SECURITY ENGINEER - LONG TERM MISSION - NEW TECHNOLOGIES - LIEGE
Ready to further your career within a leading financial company ? Then keep reading.
Within this company, you'll have the opportunity to learn new tools and technologies which will bring a real boost for your professional career.
Based in Liege, in the heart of the city, the company also offer partially remote working which will give you a balance between your private and professional life
You have a strong affection for cyber security awareness ? Then you'll have the chance to participate to the highest evolution in cyber security that the company faced.
IT security engineer - The job
Your responsibilities will be to :
- Implement, support new technologies and follow processes linked to those technologies
- Achieve objectives in terms of security.
- Be part of the cyber security program which is similar to the NIST framework. The topics which have been selected ( others will comes ) are : Application Security, Asset Management, Authentication Mechanisms, Critical Asset Recovery, Cyber Incidents Management, Data Security, Identity and Access Management, Logging & Detection, Malware Protection, Patching, Privileged Account Management, Vulnerability Management
IT security engineer - Your profile
You have :
- At least three years' experience of IT security engineering
- Technical knowledge in Windows servers, Virtualization (VMware), networking, Firewalls, Active Directory, and O365
- Have an experience with IT security products
- A good knowledge of French and English
IT security engineer - The offer
- Long-term mission
- A rate in line with your experience
- Training programs / Certifications