We are looking for an IT Security Analyst to join a rapidly expanding, tech-led business just outside of Warrington. This company is currently going through a large transformation programme towards the cloud (Azure) and automation and so their IT Function has been growing considerable.
This role supports the Head of IT Security in ensuring that the companies IT Services are delivered in a way that best supports the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the systems & data - whilst continuing to comply to best practice principles, regulatory requirements as well as stakeholders requirements.
- To perform monitoring of security services
- Measurement of compliance with IT Security policies, maintaining industry leading security standards across the IT function
- Perform security assessments including vulnerability scans & application testing
- Act as a central contact point for IT Security Audit activity
- Provide second / third line support on IT security incidents
- To maintain ongoing assessments of emerging threats & vulnerabilities recommending enhancements / improvements / innovation where necessary
Skills & Experience:
- Good IT Security knowledge
- Understanding of IT Risks, controls and mitigation techniques
- Strong experience with vulnerability scanning techniques
- Experience with vulnerability detection and remediation
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Experience working with various Stakeholder managers
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team, in a varied role - no day will be the same! This is also a business that really invests in learning and development, so it will really help you get to that next level in your career!
Paying up to £40k + 15% bonus + 10% pension contribution + a great benefits package!
Flexible working & remote options available.
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!