We have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Risk Manager to join a leading , global organisation that is currently going through a big period of growth!
Currently going through a large Cyber transformation programme, now is the perfect time to join a play a key part in this moving forwards.
Working closely with the Chief Risk Officer, Group Cyber Director, CIO and other key stakeholders you will have a strong voice in communicating and driving forwards change
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong background & experience working in an information security role with a focus on IT Risk
- Strong knowledge in Information Security domains : data protection, access control, identity management, security operations, vulnerability management, risk assessments etc
- Expert understanding of IT Risk & Operational Resiliance disciplines
- Strong experience in IT Risk Assessments, IT Audit etc
- Strong knowledge in infosec principles such as ISO 27001, NIST, COBIT etc
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced, enthusiastic environment that is focusing on driving change. You'll have the benefits of working within a global organisation whilst working within a small but dedicated team that gives you the autonomy to influence & drive decision making
Mostly remote, you just need to be willing to commute to Leeds as needed (average once a month)
Click apply or email email@example.com for more detail!