Our consultancy client is seeking to hire An Associate Director and an Assistant manager to join their team of 11 IT Risk professionals.
The role will place you at the heart of a high-energy team, agile team that is committed to helping clients navigate the ever-changing IT risk landscape. Our key areas of focus include IT general control reviews as part of financial audits, Third Party controls reporting (ISAE3402, SSAE18, SOC2), framework specific controls assurance (SOx, ITIL etc.), ISO270001 audits and regulatory IT reviews. Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver IT external audit engagements to regulated clients using audit methodology, project management and subject matter expertise skills;
- Deliver Third Party controls reporting and framework specific controls assurance engagements using appropriate industry methodologies and project management skills;
- Provide risk management, regulatory, controls assurance advice and expertise to clients, in a consulting capacity or as part of an outsourced or co-sourced arrangement;
- Act as the lead for fieldwork assignments involving multiple team members and client deliverables;
- Work closely with client management, up to and including board-level directors;
- Prepare detailed reports outlining project deliverables and where relevant professional recommendations; and
- Assist the management team in strategic business development activities, including identifying client needs, opportunities and working on proposals for new business.
The ideal candidate will have:
-IT Risk audit experience
- Financial Services experience
Excellent opportunity to join this rapidly expanding firm whilst being well rewarded