For multinational fashion luxury leading Group, we are looking for a:
IT RETAIL SPECIALIST ( Xstore )
As part of the EMEA IT Retail Team, you will be responsible for all of the Service Management for the Store Front Office applications in European countries, including regional project management, application maintenance, brands' communications, demand analysis, etc.
You will be a key resource in the implementation of the new POS solution (Xstore) in all EMEA countries, becoming a reference for our Houses on all the application related topics.
- You will be responsible for building and running all local Store Front Office applications, including vendor and asset management.
- You will be managing regional projects impacting Store Front Office applications.
- You will work with the Global Application teams to ensure the service management for global Store Front Office (like POS system, Clienteling systems, etc.) across all European countries, becoming a reference for Houses retail business teams.
- You will work closely with other Tech Specialists in the EMEA team to ensure the right level of service for business users in stores.
- As a member of the New POS program (implementation of a new POS solution worldwide), you will oversee the rollout and hyper care service provided by the integrator during Europe rollouts.
- 4+ years of IT experience in the retail industry, specialized in Store Front office application management like POS, Clienteling systems, etc.
- English B2 minimum
- Knowledge of Oracle Xstore is a plus
- Experience and knowledge of Service Management principles, ITIL framework and IT Store Operations activities
- Proven ability of problem solving and multi projects management, dealing with iternational stakeholders