(IT) Project Manager (m/f/d) - Versmold Hybrid - £70,000 (m/f/d)
Are you a Project manager looking for an exciting opportunity to join a company that is at the forefront of modern technology? Our client is actively seeking a IT Project manager to join their team. Our client are one of the largest Logistics organisations in the country specialising networked food logistics across Europe.
You will be the trustworthy interface between business and IT, you will take on project management as part of the implementation of new software requirements, especially for Billing/invoicing.
Some of your tasks as a Project Manager include:
- Converting the requirements of the business into a logical and practical concept for IT
- Identify software demands from the business and develop realistic business cases to ensure the profitability of the projects
- Maintain an overview and control and prioritize business demands in a system-supported process
- Support the transfer from theory to practice by taking over the piloting of the new applications and handing them over to the business for roll out
- At least two years of professional experience in IT project management or business architecture
- Ideally, knowledge of freight forwarding accounting
- Strong communication skills, a structured way of working and a high level of process understanding
- Very good German and good English skills
Work with us in a committed team that works in an exciting field. Flexible working hours and very varied activities in innovative projects form the basis for your personal advancement. Appropriate and performance-related pay is a given; the compatibility of work, family and life is more than just a slogan for us.