IT Project Manager 80-100% (all genders)
IT Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the IT delivery with a focus around Integration, including pro-jects, from ideation to implementation with prioritization based on business value, IT enablers and IT resource availability. Ensure the portfolio delivers the agreed objectives and that agreed projects are completed to a consistently high standard, within budget, on time and are aligned appropriately with project management processes.
IT project Portfolio Management
Your tasks will include the development of concepts in cooperation with our customers and the management of our internal development and implementation of technical projects in connection with our hospital information system KISIM.
You are the primary point of contact for customers, analyze their needs and advise on efficient HISIM integration into hospital IT. You coordinate the further development of the central KISIM standard components and assume project responsibility for topics such as LDAP, AD, SSO, authentication, authorization, connection to Microsoft Exchange, data protection, information security, speech recognition, voice control, etc.
- Managing the strategic IT portfolio (Business and IT capabilities), management process and governance, considering the priorities, schedules, dependencies and available resources.
- Improve and strengthen the portfolio management (IT Project Governance) policies and pro-cesses to support decisions on investments into IT projects in collaboration with the IT archi-tecture board.
- Manage tools to automate and facilitate IT portfolio planning (Azure DevOps)
- Actively support and participate to the Agile Transformation and the Lean-Agile Center of Ex-cellence (LACE) to foster Lean-Agile mindset and Agile Portfolio
- 5 years minimum experience in IT Project management
- Fluent German Speaker
- Experience with Integration Projects
- Experience of delivering projects into Hospitals is a huge advantage
- Good understating on Transformational and Optimization projects
- Strong key stakeholders management skills
- Strong ownership mindset; self-motivated and passionate; able to deliver without being asked