For one of my clients based in Brussels, I am searching for an Infrastructure manager with strong IT infrastructure knowledge and good operational experience as a manager.
This company specialised in the financial sector is well known for its evolution and motivation to always do better. They always implement and create great and wide projects to do so.
If you join them; you will be based in Brussels, but an international aspect will be added through the global strategy and the future of the Group.
If you have experience in Azure, in the management of infra teams, and the willingness to help your team evolve and improve your company's IT, this job is made for you!
IT Manager - Your role
As the infrastructure manager:
- You will lead and manage your team and help them through the Infrastructure
- Take strategic decisions
- Maintain a good relationship with your suppliers (outsourcing) and deal with the changes concerning them
- Define the strategy in the long term and manage the team to do so
- Monitor the evolution and the objectives that you have put in place
- Develop the cloud part (Azure)
IT Manager - Your profile
- You have 10 years in IT and at least 2 of it as a manager
- You speak FRENCH (mandatory) and English fluently (Dutch is a plus)
- Deep knowledge of the infrastructure + Azure
- Experience in the management of external help/suppliers
- A strategic mindset and the envy to lead and have responsibilities
- Experience in leading a Team through major changes
IT Manager - The offer
- An attractive salary up to 100k depending on your experience
- A set of extra advantages like the Company Car, Insurance group, meal vouchers, a phone, laptop, etc.
- A permanent position in a growing company with the wish to evolve
- Responsibilities and opportunities