IT Manager - BE A TRUE LEADER IN A THRIVING COMPANY
Our client is well known in Belgium and is part of a huge renowned group. They are specialists in digitalization and document management.
Easy access via public transport (near Forest) will allow you to have a perfect balance between professional and personal life.
You will end up in a company in full change with challenging and innovative projects that will boost your career and help you become the best version of yourself.
A great internal atmosphere, a high degree of autonomy and a lot of freedom define our client, so you will have the chance to work with great colleagues, in a constant good mood and you will be able to make your own decisions.
IT Manager - the job :
- Monitor and propose improvements for Customer application and IT operational platforms
- Ensure a good level of performance of the operational platforms and Customer applications
- Responsible for establishing business relationships to enable efficient delivery of ICT services
- Establish and monitor with the business the expected Service Levels
- Measure and report on IT Services
- Act as team leader, manages priorities and workload, set objectives and evaluate
- Direct collaboration with operations and development teams to make sure that service level agreements (SLAs) are guaranteed
- Monitor capacity and resources in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Ensure a relationship of quality and trust with the internal clients
- Ensure application consistency, incident management, problem management, crisis management, operational configuration management
- Communicate about IT services within the organization
- Plan and schedule operational maintenance and service windows
- Technical Analysis and report on incident.
IT Manager - your profile :
- Technical expertise in Application Management, with knowledge of various files and transactional formats (XML, JMS) and technologies (Rest API, C#, .Net, ASP.Net)
- Experience with Dashboarding tools (Kibana)
- IT Service Management experience (ITIL knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in managing a team
- Passionate about the challenges and opportunities that technology and innovation bring.
- You are: analytical, structured, assertive, solution oriented, problem solver, critical thinker, customer oriented, time management.
- 5 to 10 years proven experience in IT (dev + infra + operation)
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- You work autonomously within set objectives, while being comfortable multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in French and English, a knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
IT Manager - Your future package :
- A very attractive salary depending on your profile.
- Car & Fuel card, health insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, net expenses, smartphone, phone subscription, Internet.
- Homeworking 2 days/week.
- Extensive training opportunities.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02
588 16 36