This position plays a crucial role in supporting the implementation of the IT Digitisation road-map and implementing the strategy interacting across multiple levels of the organisation and harmonising with cross-functional department and at times with external partners.
- 8 to 10 years of project experience in a large, cross-functional environment with hands-on experience working with all aspects of IT infrastructure projects.
- Proven experience developing tactical implementation plans, budgets, and reporting.
- Experience in leading Regional Infra Projects.
- Manages project budget of minimum USD $500k with medium complexity at one or more sites.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.