IT Delivery Manager - York/Remote
A FTSE250 client of ours are looking for an experienced IT Delivery Manager to join their growing team. The main focus will be to manage a local team of IT Services Infrastructure Specialists. As Delivery Manager you will be responsible for managing the team, delivering IT change and maintaining IT operations across the organisation.
Key responsibilities for the IT Delivery Manager:
- Line and Performance Management of the local delivery squad (~12 FTE) technology professionals.
- Build a whole-team identity where squad members trust and support each other; developing, supporting and embedding a culture of continuous service improvement, innovation and automation.
- Work with the Business Services, Operations Leadership and across IT Portfolios to ensure effective resource management across our multiple delivery squads and across our combined partnership capabilities.
- Manage global technology partners to ensure consistent and timely delivery. Hold partners to account for performance inline with our commercial agreements. Define and refine operational models to ensure maximum value is derived from partner engagements.
Experience required for the IT Delivery Manager:
- Strong interpersonal skills with previous experience of mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Line Management experience or experience of leading Virtual and/or Multinational / Multifunctional Teams
- Experience of managing 3rd parties in alignment with robust commercial agreements and business objectives
- Practical experience of planning and resource scheduling within an operational environment
- Delivery of complex infrastructure projects
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a background in classic infrastructure delivery and line management.
The client is based in York and are currently operating on a hybrid model of 1-2 days per week in the office.
Click "apply" for further details or reach out directly at email@example.com