Location: Paris (60%+ home office)
Competitive rate: Up to 700 euros per day (depending on experience)
Contract: 4 months + (will be extended or lead to a permanent role)
Our award winning financial services client in Paris are looking for an experienced IT Controlling Manager to oversee and run core IT finance processes (e.g. closing, planning, regular reporting and controlling), to support the Group CIO in all finance related matters, and to drive continuous improvement of the IT controlling function and its adjustment to the ongoing transformation initiatives.
- 5+ years experience in IT Controlling
- Understanding of IT specific drivers from a finance perspective. Experience in finance controlling for IT departments is an asset
- Managerial skills, with staff management & development focus
- Ability and experience to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
Please note that this role could also offer the potential of a permanent assignment after the delivery of the initial contract.