- Supporting development of requirements, use cases, Pilot/UAT support
- Capturing requirements for all projects up front and agreeing approach, with a focus on success factors and MoSCoW prioritsation
- Write up and facilitate POC/Pilot test cases and approach
- 3+ years of business analysis or related role in software, technology or insurance services.
- Beneficial domain experience in Azure cloud and M365.
- Previous business analysis experience at a project level.
- Experience of working in both agile and waterfall environments.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of working on IT/digital transformation projects.
- Experience of working with Agile delivery methods with Kanban and Scrum teams
- Strong cloud migration experience
- Insurance experience is preferred, though not mandatory
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills;
- Ability to understand and communicate using both qualitative business language as well as quantitative data-driven information
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritise and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude;
- Team player with experience collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions;
- Ability to juggle various assignments whilst keeping focused and on track
- Workload management and ability to prioritise is key
- Detailed orientated with regards to requirements and design
- Ability to 'storyteller' to engage and excite
- Strong written/verbal/oral communication
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of best practice within an IT operation
- Customer focused and service orientated
- Flexibility and adaptability - able to grow with an organisation