Application Manager (m/f/d) BI & Analytics
Our client, a renowned fashion manufacturer in Germany established in 1980, is actively seeking an Application Manager specialising in Business Intelligence and Analytics. They are currently expanding their team in Hanover and offer a hybrid working model, with two days working from the office and three days working remotely from home.
Some of your tasks as an Application Manager - BI & Analytics are:
- You will be in charge of overseeing the technical upkeep and ongoing enhancement of various data warehousing, business intelligence , and analytical applications within our wholesale and e-commerce environment.
- Your role will involve providing guidance to departments and assisting users with utilising the systems effectively.
- You will be responsible for developing and supporting supplementary applications, as well as creating new analytical tools for our BI and analytic infrastructure.
- Customising customer-specific interfaces and making necessary adjustments to the DWH and BI system will also be part of your responsibilities.
- You will create detailed documentation regarding systems and processes, as well as conducting evaluations and generating ad hoc reports.
- Participate in IT projects relevant to your expertise.
Your skills and experience:
- You have expert knowledge with SQL. Additionally, you know at least one of the programming languages Python or R
- Exhibit a talent for finding practical solutions to analytical queries.
- Desirable experience in business analysis and enhancing data-driven platforms.
- Display strong analytical thinking abilities, along with a structured and solution-oriented work approach.
- Fluent in German
- Salary of up to €80,000
- 30 days holiday
- Great work-life balance - flexible hours and a hybrid working model
- Subsidised Deutschlandticket and on-site parking
- Exclusive employee perks, including a 50% discount on products and access to corporate benefits
- Training and progression opportunities
I would love to hear from you! Please send an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org