We are seeking an experienced Investment IT Project Manager to join our team and lead the planning, management, and delivery of IT projects related to investment systems. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with policies and standards while driving third-party vendors and internal IT teams to implement systems according to business requirements.
- Plan, manage, and deliver IT projects within agreed budget and timeline
- Oversee third-party vendors and internal IT teams to ensure compliance with internal policies and standards
- Prepare project documentation, including project plans, IT budgets, progress reports, etc.
- Represent IT for reporting progress to the project steering committee and managing stakeholder expectations
- Work with third-party vendors and internal stakeholders to prepare documentations and deliverables with compliance to internal SDLC Standard
- Manage and maintain relationships with third-party vendors and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- 15 years of project management experience of a large scale programmes (with budget from USD 10 mil per annum) with at least 7 years in integrating investment systems
- Strong project resourcing, finance planning experience on the business case and delivery stages
- Experience in managing large-scale Aladdin integration and order management system migration projects
- Comprehensive experience in applying SDLC under both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Strong understanding of system integration strategies on both cloud and on-premise environments
- Strong communication skills to present complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with investment applications/platforms such as Microsoft Azure Data Services, Blackrock Aladdin, Eagle PACE/EPM/STAR/ACCESS, Moody's Analytics RiskOrigins, Bloomberg AIM/PORT MARS/RMS/Data License, SmartStream TLM/FEM, SAP FAM/BI, Hundsun.
If you have a proven track record of successfully managing investment IT projects and are looking for your next challenge, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.