This is an exciting VP level opportunity in a leading asset manager based in Dublin.
The primary focus of this Investment Oversight role will include:
- Actively participating in decisions to champion our clients' interests and assist the business to translate the highest fiduciary standards into their daily work
- Design, generate, maintain and review performance data and metrics across the range of funds, applying to effective oversight and governance and generating high quality reporting on a regular basis.
- Marrying investment guidelines and offering document expected outcomes with fund performance, escalations and engaging with the key stakeholders. Creating appropriate guidelines for performance monitoring purposes.
- Levering access to the product lifecycle from initial concept through to launch, to guide oversight of the fund investment profile thereafter in order to monitor the progress of each fund's delivery to investors
- Support of the conduct of other oversight functions and processes in relation to the delegated Investment Management functions provided to the Irish entity as envisaged under Central Bank of Ireland requirements and other relevant guidance
The successful candidate will likely have:
- 10+ years experience in either a professional services firm or Investment/Fund Management
- Extensive experience with the Irish financial supervisory regime as well as EU rules and related regulations including practical translation into internal framework and policies.
To join this exceptional company whilst being well rewarded