My client is one of the market leaders with strong market exposure in 23 markets. They are regarded as one of best life insurer offering wide range of products and had a great success in launching their digital wellness platform with ecosystem partners, to help customers manage their health and wellbeing.
They are currently looking for an Investment Product Management, Senior Manager to join their product development team. This person will play an important role to work with different teams in new investment-link product development.
- Assist Director to drive the product development with focus on ILP and Par products to ensure timely launch.
- Manage the documentation needed to support product development and deployment (e.g. product specifications, policy contracts, illustration, product manual, product approval documents, etc.)
- To take in lead in liaising with the regulatory bodies (e.g. Securities and Futures Commission, Office of the Commissioner of Insurance) to secure smooth regulatory approvals for ILP related projects.
- Work closely with distribution channels and internal stakeholders to develop new products that appropriately consider and reflect distribution channel and customer requirement
- Coordinate the market research to monitor product competitiveness and identify opportunities for enhancements.
- Drive and deliver ad hoc product initiatives independently
- University graduate in any discipline
- At least 8 years' relevant work experience gained in insurance sector
- Experience on the development of ILAS
- Good knowledge of ILP
- Strong analytical, planning and organizing skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure