This leading financial services business has a very strong governance culture and forward-thinking approach to managing risk. They are seeking an experienced Internal Audit Manager or Assistant Manager due to continued success and expansion. You will enjoy a superb work life balance as part of a friendly team with an employer of choice. Additionally, you will not be required to travel at all.
You will be responsible for the planning, developing, executing and review of audit assignments. This will involve identifying control weaknesses and making recommendations; developing audit plans and programs; managing the follow-up with auditees and ensuring that audit operating standards are met.
- At least 5 years of relevant audit experience within the financial services sector
- Candidates from the Big 4 with a portfolio of clients within financial services are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of the insurance sector would be advantageous
- Strong risk mindset and ability to identify risk
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills