Internal Audit Manager - Payments
An exciting opportunity within a leading global financial services company with offices based in the Dublin market. They specialise in providing products and advice to the world's most influential companies.
This new position will be part of the Internal Audit group and you will plan, execute and document Audit reports, work closely with your global Audit colleagues and business stakeholders, and use your experience to improve and strengthen internal controls.
This is not just a great Job opportunity but a great career opportunity!
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Execute and document audit testing, issue drafting, control evaluation and follow-up and verification of issue whilst also making sure that Audit work is completed within schedule and within in the target budget.
- Be able to recognise the confidential nature of the Internal Audit communications and the access to information, you must be strictly disciplined in protecting the confidentially.
- Be a valuable asset to the companies culture and values.
- Be able to build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, business management etc.. while also maintaining independence with your own work.
- Finding ways to drive efficiency with existing technical infrastructure.
Some Key Requirements:
- Internal or external auditing experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant financial services experience.
- Merchant / Credit or Debit card experience.
- ACCA, ACA, CPA, CIA or equivalent.
If this opportunity appeals to you and you think you are a good fit, apply with the link! 😊