Internal Audit Manager - Insurance
Exciting opportunity to join a globally growing Insurance company with a presence around the globe. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter with at least 4 years internal audit experience.
This role will report directly to the head of internal audit and will provide great career development opportunities in this ever expanding business.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and organisation, and get the chance to liaise across numerous areas of the business while gaining insight into the operations of the business as a whole.
Some Key responsibilities:
- Assists in the development of Internal Audit departmental audit methodologies and tools.
- Performs action tracking follow-up with management for Audit Committee reporting purposes.
- Edits and integrates final work products and reports to support customer review and discussion.
- Effectively communicates with IA leadership on audit status, issues and reporting.
- ACA/ACCA/CISA/CIA required
- Internal Audit experience (4 years min) preferably within Insurance or Financial services
- Big 4 background is desirable
For more information on this role and others of this type, apply at the link within or contact firstname.lastname@example.org ! 😊