I am working with a fast-growing multinational Insurance company on their transformation project. This is a multi-year project about Policy Admin system migration.
- Assist Director to manage all level of scales in transformation projects across various functions
- Manage project sponsors, stakeholders, internal and external technical partners
- Prepare project plan, communication plan, project report and all relevant project documentations as required
- Manage project initiatives including digital platform, system, new product, and transformation of the company.
- Ensure project timeline, budgets and KPIs are met throughout the implementation of the project and post implementation benefit realization tracking
- Act as the key person to align and facilitate discussions across departments in case of conflicts and escalate to Transformation Director as required
- 6+ years working experience in the insurance industry (experienced with Policy Admin system and product management)
- Proficiency in JIRA and Microsoft Office
- Able to make decision and work independently on all project management issues
- Being result oriented and possess the experience to mobilize users to form the necessary project team
- Sound knowledge of Program Management Office, Change management, Agency administration, Life insurance products and relevant systems
- Excellent organization, presentation and communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Putonghua
This role is a contract role, initial contract of 12 months and strong extension possibilities. If you are interested in the role, please apply or share your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultant