A top-tier Reinsurer globally, the business is driving transformative change in the insurance industry through the application of digitalisation, technology and data science. As part of a dynamic team consisting of Actuaries, Data Scientists and Product Developers, you will also work closely with our local and regional team of client managers, underwriters, catastrophe modellers, engineers and cyber experts.
The incumbent will develop and deliver analytic solutions to our reinsurance clients and partners around products, pricing and claims management, with a strong focus across analytics, digital, technology and innovation.
- At least 3+ years experience in a data-related role.
- Non-life (re)insurance experience is highly preferred.
- Experience in working across Asia geographies and have an understanding of various market environments.
- Proficient using cloud platforms (in particular Microsoft Azure), advanced SQL, RESTful APIs and microservices.
- Well-versed in programming languages such as Python, R, Pandas and big data technologies and platforms such as DataBricks and Hadoop.
- Familiar using advanced data analytics techniques such as XGBoost, random forests and neural networks