If you are working with the latest technologies, and you are looking for your next challenge, this job might be for you:
For one of my clients, located in Brussels, I am searching for an Infrastructure Engineer with a high interest for Security matters.
Starting day 1, you will be trained, challenged and be in total immersion of the IT department. This will allow you to have a Global view on the structure and give you the power to adapt to your strategy.
Bonus: The environment is important for them, if you need a company car, you will have the choice in a full electrical car fleet.. for a softer ride to the office!
Infrastructure Engineer - The Job
If you join my clients:
- You will work on a very wide and Secured Infrastructure
- You will manage all the Datacenter on Red Hat
- You will be trained to become the best Infrastructure Engineer/Architect
- You will find the best solution for your company and technologically lead your projects
Infrastructure Engineer - Your Profiles
- You have a strong experience as System Engineer, or Network Engineer (at least 5 years)
- You have a strong background in Linux, Debian and Red Hat
- You are team spirit minded and are not afraid to imagine solutions with your clients
- You speak English and AT LEAST one local language (FRENCH or DUTCH)
Infrastructure Engineer - The Offer
- A permanent position in a growing company where the career evolution is enhanced
- A nice salary package with many advantages like a Company Car, Group Insurance, Hospitality Insurance, GSM, Laptop, net expenses, Bonus, etc.
- The opportunity to evolve and be certified & to give yourself the possibility to evolve