We're looking for an Infrastructure Engineer who is looking to work in a project centric role focused around the cloud. You'd be joining an innovative organisation who uses Data and Technology to maintain their stature as an industry leader.
On a journey towards being a cloud first environment, you'd be joining in a critical role that will help the business move forwards on that journey! Acting as an escalation point for BAU where needed, your main focus will be on project work. Liaising with technical & non-technical stakeholders to understand business needs, helping to implement improvements
Core Responsibilities :
- To take a lead on cloud-based technologies - particularly within Azure
- Lead projects based around IT Operations and Cyber Security
- Manage and maintain the laptop build design (Autopilot)
- Manage security systems such as (Sophos, mimecast, Cisco Umbrella, Sentinel)
- Configure, maintain and improve Cisco networking (hardware, Firewalls, APs, Switches etc)
- Creation and maintenance of PowerShell scripts to encourage and further automate
- Assist and engage the wider business with IT Change requests
- Act as a 3rd line escalation point for the Service Desk
We're looking for someone who has a solid foundation within IT Infrastructure who has a genuine interest in the cloud and cyber technologies.
You do not need lots of experience with Azure or security, just an understanding and willingness to learn!
With offices in Manchester, you must be a commutable distance for a hybrid working pattern.
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!