Location: Hybrid - WFH / London
Daily Rate: £600 - 700p/day PAYE
Duration: 6 Months (with a view to extend)
I am currently working with a London based, Insurance Organisation that are actively hiring for a C# focused Infrastructure Developer to join their Investment Management division.
You will work as a member in the new development and operations team, within Investment Management Operations, to assist in the implementation of technical solutions along with the effective and efficient running of the numerous information systems.
Financial experience would be highly advantageous (i.e. previously working with Asset Mangers, Insurance Organisations or other Financial Services.
About The Job:
While there is rarely a 'typical' day within this role, here's a snapshot of some of the key parts of the job:
- Working with the Investments DevOps Manager to facilitate development priorities and enhance functionality;
- Working with IM stakeholders and vendors, identify action plans to close gaps identified in gap analysis to Data Quality policy;
- Take part in code reviews, planning and refinement meetings;
- Be comfortable to discuss new ideas and solutions and develop new functionality using the development lifecycle;
- Ability to demonstrate and explain your own work and provide support on it to colleagues if require;
- Be enthusiastic about developing web solutions and enjoy keeping up to date with the latest web technology trends;
- Work closely with the Senior Technical Support Analyst to ensure user requirements are met;
Skills, qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or similar in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline;
- 1+ years' experience in database development;
- Any SSIS and/or SSRS would be advantageous along with exposure to Azure DevOps: GIT and CI/ CD;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Basic knowledge and/or interest in financial products - i.e. FX, Equities and Derivatives;
- Willingness to partner with others to understand requirements, manage expectations, solve problems and deliver solutions.
You're going to enjoy this job if you also…
- are interested in improving the working lives of others by providing effective business solutions;
- enjoy working together with others to solve problems;
- have a strong interest in asset management, especially the systems involved.
The business has a flat structure and operates a flexible working model. Employees well-being is a top priority to the business.
Please get in touch on 020 3861 9148 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.