Looking for a talented Information Security Manager to be part of our dynamic team based at our headquarters in One Island East. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Information Security, the incumbent is to oversee the design and implementation of information security initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
* Participate in defining information security strategy and planning relevant roadmap and project planning
* Lead information security initiative and projects to fulfil the overall strategic and defined roadmap
* Lead information security assessment to ensure IT systems and initiatives comply with information security policies and standards
* Participate in information security incident handling, and coordinate with IT teams to mitigate and respond to the incident
* Continuously monitor security controls are effective
* Provide awareness training on related policy and guidelines
* Review and refresh the IT security architecture
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
* Holder of bachelor's degree or above in IT / Computer Science / related disciplines
* Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in IT security management / IT audit / IT risk management
* Holder of security certifications i.e. CISSP / CISA / CISM * Experience in security technology, such as network, endpoint, data loss prevention, cloud security etc.
* Experience in information security assessment for internal IT systems and initiatives
* Experience in defining and refining information security architecture
* Experience in implementing and operating IT security systems, such as Data Loss Prevention, Cloud Access Security Broker, Endpoint Detection and Response, Privileged Password Management etc.
* Trustworthy with high standards of personal integrity, excellent problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills * Proficient in English and Chinese including both Cantonese and Putonghua
* Self-motivated and a good team playe