We are looking for an Information Security Manager to join a reputable & leading organisation within their field. This company is going through a period of growth due to continued success so now is a really exciting time to join!
This role involves taking responsibility & ownership across Information Security for a couple of their core regions, driving forwards & providing critical input into the IT Security strategy as well as a range of other major business & IT initiatives
This new position is a broad role, with a core project focus - helping & being at the heart of their InfoSec transformation journey
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experienced working within an Information Security role, providing advice , support and driving change within an organisation
- Experienced in capturing security requirements within projects and ensuring that this is traceable into a solution
- An understanding & ability to manage the remediation of vulnerabilities or control weaknesses following technical assurance activities alongside the other technical functions (SOC, Infrastructure etc)
- Ability to engage with wider business teams to push out best practice when it comes to security controls and policies
- Experienced and an understanding around conducting security risk assessments further supporting an organisation to implement frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, NIST etc
- Knowledge or understanding around IT Security technologies (Firewalls, SIEM tools, Azure etc) is desired for communication with technical teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable & collaborative organisation where you'll have autonomy & direct involvement in helping to shape the maturity of your regions !
This is hybrid opportunity that does require office visits so you must be a commutable distance from their offices in London
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!