Information Security Consultant (Assistant Manager)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Transformation & Change Management
RM9000 - RM15000 per month
16 giorni fa
Our client is a global financial services company and they are hiring for a Information Security Consultant to support their efforts in ensuring digital security processes are in place.
Digital Security Consultant (Assistant Manager)
Our client, a prominent organisation in the Insurance industry, is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Digital Security Consultant to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and implement comprehensive security measures to protect the company's digital assets.
- Evaluate existing security systems and provide recommendations for enhancements.
- Experienced in performing Security and Controls Assessments with exposure to application security on on-premise and cloud platform solutions
- Deep technical understanding of architecture and solutioning of Enterprise and Cloud security including products and capabilities.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to projects teams on Security Design and Controls throughout the life cycle of the project
- To work in partnership with Business Units to provide advice on Infrastructure and Application Security related matters.
- Work collaboratively with key vendors and business partners to deliver effective security services for projects and ongoing BAU
- Provide subject matter expertise for security of group infrastructure and group applications
- Evaluate and identify cost effective, automated solutions to uplift current security assessment processes
- Provide technical guidance and support to the IT team to ensure secure configuration and operation of digital infrastructure.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security trends, technologies, and threats.
- 5 years+ experience in Security\Risk Assessments with a security focus, gained in another sizeable organisation
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), ISO 27001 certifications preferred.Strong proficiency in Application Security, including secure coding practices and vulnerability assessments.
- In-depth knowledge of Cloud Security principles and best practices.
- Experience with Identity Access Management (IAM) systems and protocols.
- Expertise in Network Security, including firewall configuration, intrusion detection, and incident response.
- Solid understanding of Operation Security, such as security monitoring, log analysis, and data protection measures.
If you are passionate about cybersecurity and possess the required expertise in architecture and information security, apply now!