Oliver James is supporting a prestigious GI insurer in their search for a talented IRFS17 actuarial consultant. Reporting into the IFRS17 project lead, you will be responsible for delivering actuarial support into the programme with a focus on data specific technical review and analysis, amongst other deliverables. This is a 6 month assignment outside IR35 (rate will be dependant upon experience).
- Qualified, nearly or newly qualified actuary with a background in reserving or capital
- IFRS17 experience or experience working on regulatory programmes (desirable not essential)
- Experience in SQL, VBA and excel
- Technical and analytical skills around data validation
- Strong communication skills, able to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Experience in ResQ and R are desired
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch ASAP to discuss - firstname.lastname@example.org