I am currently working on a role with one of my consulting clients who are looking for commercially minded auditors to move into their advisory practice. You will be working on finance strategy, target operating models, future of finance and M&A. This role will provide the opportunity to help companies on their risk and control frameworks, general accounting and finance advisory, IFRS 9 and 17 account standards, managing finance change programmes.
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
Key Skills and Experience
- Significant experience of working within established professional services/consulting organisations or banks specifically focused on regulatory/business change and/or front to back trading governance, risk and controls.
- Good commercial awareness, sound reporting skills and the ability to work under your own initiative
- The ability to apply good judgement during engagements and to support conclusions reached to more senior level personnel both internally and externally
- Ability to work under pressure within an ambiguous environment (preferable within the Big 4)
- Relevant qualification - ACA, CFA etc
- Programme Management experience
If you are interested please respond by applying with your CV or give me a call on 020 3861 9157.