for an important company, leader in the commercial refrigeration sector, I am currently looking for a
ICT HR Architect with solid knowledge of the SAP HR/SuccessFactors module.
* Understanding of business needs, contributing to development of plans and ensuring technology products and services are aligned with business needs across multiple business units, 3rd party and partner domains
* Help to ensure overall integration and data transfers between HR system landscape with respective monitoring
* Manage role-based permissions to ensure accurate access for users based on key user and process owner input
* Being customer-oriented, targeting every effort on the creation of values for the internal customers
* Work collaboratively with teams located in a different geography and deliver the project needs
* Collaborate with the Service Desk and Local Support to gain a proper understanding of the local business needs and to support in finding country's specific improvements.
* Collaborate with all the other ICT teams in order to provide valuable business solutions and to continuously improve the level of support to all levels of organization (e.g project management initiatives)
* Collaborate in the implementation of the key initiatives required to fulfill the business needs and to accomplish the strategic goals.
* Contribution in SAP HR, SAP Concur, Oracle HCM area to solving tickets against SLA Experience Professional
in the role or similar: > 4 years
Knowledge of SAP HR
Knowledge of SAP Concur and Oracle HCM would be a plus
Knowledge in any other SAP functional areas would be a plus
Management experience: preferably in multinational context, with similar dimensions, managing similar activities
English knowledge: good