IBOR Business Analyst will require:
* Previous experience supporting a fast paced Front Office environment
* Relevant product knowledge; Loan market or Fixed Income products
* An awareness of situations that give rise to risk; both financial and non-financial, and how to manage them
* A desire to continually improve processes and provide excellent service to their stakeholders
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills and ability to work within a team The Business supported may change in line with future restructuring either operationally or business driven.
This role requires pro-active engagement with internal and external, where applicable, stakeholders, both regionally and globally. It also requires the individual to have an awareness of the Industry/Regulatory improvements within the Derivatives market, and how that may impact the day-to-day processes.
A strong risk focus and maintaining a robust control environment is essential.