A new and exciting role has just become available with a growing young conglomerate. My client, is looking for a Senior HRIS Consultant to support the expansion of their system functionality and further enhancements.
Identify, recommend, and implement long and short term system solutions on a global platform, improve and streamline processes, enhance HR functions, and reduce workflows through the use of technology.
Manage development of new and existing HR systems and technology initiatives, plan and coordinate system upgrades and configurations, and develop, document, and execute test plans for all HCM applications to ensure system functionality matches processes and application workflow.
Independently develop project plans, coordinate resource allocation, formulate technology requirements, recommend automated business solutions for the Human Resources department, and develop business case and rationale for Human Resources systems initiatives.
Develop and maintain key HR metrics in support of business objectives and key indicators driving business decisions, support all reporting activities of HR functional areas and the organization, establish protocol, and identify trends resulting in adverse impact on corporate planning and business strategy.
Create and maintain complex queries using modern reporting tools with ability to utilize and integrate multiple data sources, and enhance reporting capabilities through the use of dashboards and KPIs.
Work cooperatively with all Human Resources functions to ensure staff are fully trained on new or enhanced HR technologies with strong emphasis on change management principles and techniques.
Work with highly confidential information which, if disclosed, could have an adverse impact internally and externally on matters as they relate to company policies, procedures, and practices.
Participate in other HR and corporate initiatives as directed by the Director, HR Technology.
You need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree or professional level of knowledge, or equivalent related experience.
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience with advanced knowledge of the HRIS function. Experience working in complex global business environments preferred.
- Subject matter expert in business processes in the area of Human Capital Management (HCM) systems.
- Strong knowledge of and successful experience applying project management principles and methodology.
- Proven project leadership experience.
- Strong knowledge of SAP or other HCM systems.
- Ability to lead cross-functional and/or global projects and initiatives.
- Advanced knowledge of relational database concepts and modern reporting tools.
- Excellent PC and desktop software skills.