FTC - 9 MONTHS - INSURANCE - LONDON - CHANGE - HR - SYSTEMS
A newly created HR Systems Analyst position is available for a rapidly growing insurance client on a 9 month Fixed Term Contract basis.
As the HR Systems Analyst your role is to provide temporary support for the deployment of management reporting, enhancements & changes to an existing HRiS system.
The successful candidate will perform various tasks, such as building MI data, streamline processes, resolving systems issues and provide ongoing support for the existing HR team.
Other duties include;
- Deployment of streamlined processes and enhancements across HR and the wider business.
- Perform various tasks, like resolving systems issues, process questions and provide ongoing support and direction to the HR function.
- Design and produce HR MI reports.
To be considered for this position you will have;
- 3 + years of HR system experience (preferably in a global company).
- Experience using HRIS systems.
- Embody the companies core values of Trust, Commit and Own, Flexible, Collaborate and Learn.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and prioritise multiple deliverables and at the same time comfortable being an engaged team member.
- Strong communication skills, ability to summarise findings clearly and concisely.
If this sounds like you and you have a passion for data and process improvement with a background in HR Analysis, then I want to hear from you. Please submit your CV today for immediate consideration.