- An exciting opportunity to join a growing technology company to own and lead the development of the ERP platform and wider technology applications.
- You will be at the heart of the technology journey, driving the road-map and looking for new ways to securely innovate and manage the ecosystem.
This role is a newly created position looking for someone to own and lead the board agreed road-map for all systems, looking for new ways to drive transformational projects and great change.
- Create streamlined processes for developing the NetSuite platform.
- Use the cyber security team and Security Operation Centre to report on security risks and incidents, putting in place corrective actions and mitigation's.
- Own and drive the change control process for internal system changes.
- Play a fundamental role in the software and system procurement process, ensuring wider system integration and compatibility of any new application or platform.
- Work alongside and in support of the CISO to achieve the highest level of security for our data and systems as possible.
- Support business teams to ensure that they are maximising their use of our systems.
- Own, manage and report on the IT budget for hardware and Software.
- Operate with a high degree of integrity and responsibility.
- You will have previous experience owning business IT systems.
- You will have experience managing an ERP development cycle.
- You will have a passion for technology and the business outcomes it can deliver.
- You will be open, communicative and able to tailor language appropriately to all business levels.
- You will have people management experience and driving results through others.
For more information about the role and company, please contact Annabel Jones.