Security Operations, Security Operations, Security Operations, Security Operations, Security Operations, Security Operations, Security Operations,
My client, a global insurance company, is seeking a Head of Security Operations to lead a team of experts to monitor, detect and respond to security threats. This role will work closely with the multiple stakeholders such as Infrastructure Engineering, Service Management, Group Security and Business teams to drive strategy planning, develop robust operational processes and data-informed analysis; ultimately supporting successful business growth and operational efficiency.
Leading a team of 8 Analysts, and with dotted reporting lines into the Group Head of IT (London) and the CISO (New York), successful SOC Leads will:
- Improved Capability maturity (CMMI, NIST)
- Mean Time to Detection, Mean Time to Remediation for SOC incidents
- SOC incident and weakness briefings to the CISO and ITLT
- Control assurance versus residual risk (protect & detect)
- Achievement of quality service objectives (timeliness, cost, quality, value)
Please apply now if you would like to learn more!