I am currently partnered with a large-scale enterprise seeking a Head of Service Operations to join their rapidly expanding IT Function. This individual will oversee all procedures and operations to maximise business efficiency through specific delivery methodologies (ITIL) and engage in the everyday service delivery of the business. This role works alongside the CTO. Full details below:
Location: Dublin - this is a remote first company, offering a very flexible hybrid working model
Salary: €85,000 - €100,000 (DOE), competitive performance based bonuses, flexible working and more
- 3rd level qualification in Business/Ops Management
- Full driver's licence
- Previous experience as Head of Managed Services, SDM or similar. Alternatively, if you have come from a technically hands-on background and worked your way up to a managerial operations role, your application will indefinitely be considered.
- Strategy planning
- Business development
- Operational responsibility for ITIL and ISO27001 is a huge advantage
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience managing and mentoring a Managed Service team
- Managing relationships with partners
Other: You must be based in Ireland and hold a stamp 4/EU Passport to be considered for this position. All applications outside of this criteria will be immediately regretted.
If this sounds like you, reach out to me for a confidential discussion. Interviews are set to take place early next week.