Head of Digital - Retail / E-Commerce / Marketing - Nottinghamshire / Remote
Brand new role in a retail business which has gone through huge growth over the past 2 years and are mid way through a Digital Transformation journey. This role will come in to head up a brand new Digital Delivery team of 8 specialise across Performance Marketing, Product owners, UX/UI and more!
The Head of Digital is accountable for the development and implementation of a strategy to digitalize the customer facing processes, operations and customer interactions across the group brands. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating a 3 year agenda and roadmap with a prioritized set of digital projects and initiatives based on the impact/urgency of the different initiatives, agree priorities with stakeholders, and work with the Transformation, IT & Operations functions, CDO & COO to deliver the change. Alongside this you will build and then run a new Digital Delivery Group shared services capability to support the commercial functions across the Group.
This role would suit an individual working in the e-commerce and digital marketing space driving and building marketing and digital teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Digitally customer focused leader, with demonstrable and practical experience at a senior level, of delivering digital change to support business growth, create efficiencies and a culture of continuous improvement
- 10+ years senior digital leadership experience managing a digital function, ecommerce channels and digital marketing either client or agency side
- Extensive B2C & B2B ecommerce experience across a range of sectors and/or organisations with budget and/or revenue growth responsibilities
- Extensive digital marketing leadership experience managing teams/agencies across full range of digital performance marketing channels
- Extensive experience of Agile delivery methodologies, processes and ways of working across business teams and functions, and working with IT & digital delivery teams (in-house or via 3rd party suppliers/agencies)
- Demonstratable experience of lebverging digital marketing, user experience design and digital product developments to grow ecommerce revenue, drive adoption of digital channels by existing & new customers, and improve customer experience metrics
- Previous demonstrable experience of evaluating, implementing and owning digital proposotions, products and platforms from a business and customer perspective
- Extensive experience of delivering business focused digital change programmes and initiatives