Key areas of the role will be providing financial & commercial performance analysis to senior stakeholders, provide insight to drive the long term strategic goals of the Group and the co-ordination and delivery of quality information from the commercial finance function across the range of FP&A, commercial accounting and M&A activities.
This senior role will give you the opportunity to work alongside group and regional directors, senior members of the sales force in addition to department heads throughout the shared service and global operations functions whilst managing, coaching and developing a team of commercial analysts and accountants. You will be a confident individual with strong communication skills.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Group's long-term strategic goals by providing ownership of the models underpinning the plans
- Review of Group financial performance metrics and preparation of the Board reporting pack ensuring that these are presented accurately and on time
- Develop and maintain financial systems and processes to implement best practice and efficiencies. Significant investment in finance and mid-office systems are currently underway. This is a great opportunity to play a major role in the development and implementation phases of the projects
- Manage the production of annual budgets & quarterly reforecasts including integrated cashflow and balance sheet positions and present to senior stakeholders
- Support the Finance Director with the raising of working capital and maintaining covenant reporting with partner banks both locally and internationally
- Support the Finance Director relating to the incorporation of new international companies. This is expected to be enhanced in the near future with buy side valuation and financial due diligence M&A activities.
- Support the Finance Director with set-up and maintenance of share and bonus incentive schemes for senior executives
- Support the Financial Controller and wider management accounts team to deliver commercial insight into the group's cost base and where value can be added back into the business
- Provide competitor and target company benchmarking analysis
- Work closely with HR and IT teams to ensure system consistency and efficiency in reporting
- Great role for a technically astute qualified candidate accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) with necessary industry experience
- Oversight of a commercial finance team providing modelling and analysis will be a significant part of the role and as such advanced Excel skills will be fundamental
- Work in an autonomous role where you can manage your own working day with a high degree of responsibility
- Strong leadership skills
This is a great opportunity to work for a high growth company who can offer long term career and development opportunities.