A truly exciting, adaptable retail business with a multi-award-winning culture are seeking a Head of Change to provide direct support to Change & Strategy initiatives.
This organisation has made significant advances over the past 12-months and are looking to further develop their brand and excellence within the market.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be a true change leader who has a passion for developing people, processes and culture within a fast-paced environment. You will consistently strive for operational excellence whilst understanding how technology is a key business enabler.
- Partner with C-Suite, Senior Stakeholders and divisional teams to plan, develop and deliver company-wide initiatives
- Overall management and budget control to ensure all projects are resourced, delivered and have necessary finance approvals
- Ensure all change initiatives and projects comply with company policies, whilst continually analysing and evaluating any programme risks and issues.
- Proven leadership experience to deliver multiple projects, coupled with excellent influencing skills across a multitude of internal/external stakeholders
- A clear ability to manage multiple projects which may have competing deadlines
- Tenacious and assertive attitude with a demonstrable understanding of Business Analyst methodologies
- Outstanding knowledge and proven results in Transformation and Digital Change management principles
- Prince2 & Lean Six Sigma are desirable
This opportunity will provide the right candidate with the chance to really shape the landscape and future performance of the business.